1. iMac (from £1,149.00 sob!) – Holy cow I cannot even express how looking at this online or worse, in the shop, makes me weak with longing. I am unashamedly an Apple person through and through and have been all my life I’m a third-generation Apple user in my family and ever since I stopped paying off my MacBook pro (three years!) and working from home more I’ve started itching for this gorgeous desktop. Completely unjustifiable, but I am allowed to dream.
2. Zara scarf (£19.99) – This recently caught my eye in Zara and I’d almost forgotten about its lovely duo-sided pattern until one of my favourite bloggers, Lilypebbles, posted about the scarf and ever since I haven’t been able to forget about it – you can read her take on it here. It’s got two great patterns, is lovely and soft, and best of all for a Scottish winter fast approaching, it’s massive. This may need to be my heavy-duty scarf of the season. Roll on, payday…
3. Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope (£35.00) – As soon as these were released I hot-tailed it to my nearest Space NK which unfortunately is about a 90 minute train ride away to covet the new, Hollywood-inspired lipstick range by one of my favourite beauty brands, Lipstick Queen by Poppy King who is fab in every sense of the word. These lipsticks come in at an eye-watering £35.00 each but the packaging and consistency of the lipsticks are just perfect. The perfect occasion lipstick, I can’t wait until I have a good enough excuse to pick up one of these bad-boys either ‘Brat Pack’ or ‘Black Tie’. Or Entourage. DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE.
4. Le Creuset Kone Kettle (£63.00) – IT WHISTLES, PEOPLE. I have always longed for a whistling kettle, and I adore Le Creuset. Recently I was lucky enough to get three Le Creuset mugs in the classic ‘Volcanic’ shade for my birthday and this has just boosted my desire for the matching kettle.
5. Eve Lom Balm Cleanser (£55.00 for 100ml) – I’m a definite convert to the hot cloth cleansing method and doing this with a balm cleanser and soft flannel Mothercare are definitely the best for these has changed my facial skin no end. I recently had a sample of this, the first of the big cleansing balms and was a bit sceptical, but I adore it. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive…
6. H&M Knitted Jumper (£14.99) – Bit of a weird one from me, I’m not much of a leopard-print person and DEFINITELY not a crop top person, for many reasons. But this one from H&M keeps catching my eye for some reason, though I’m unsure if I’ll actually buy it. If so, I’ll be styling it with a plain black high-waisted skirt and ankle boots.
7. Zara Messenger Bag (£29.99) – Damn, I WANT THIS. This year I have a lovely navy pea coat and I know that paired with this bag it will give just the right amount of quirky pop whilst still being stylish in my book, anyway. This is going to have to be my pay-day purchase of the month out of all the items in this post, much as I’d happily bankrupt myself for all of them. FYI, it also comes in black.
Categories: The Covet List